Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Maternity Photo Shoot

Over our Christmas break in Florida, my family organized a photo shoot for Jeff and me. Jason Angelini is a very talented photographer in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area. He photographed my sister, Rachel's wedding and did two photo shoots of my nephew Jax. I was excited to document this pregnancy and to have some nice professional pictures done of Jeff and me.

We spent the morning at Fort De Soto Park near St. Petersburg and took photos in three different locations. Fort De Soto is Jeff and my favorite beach in Florida because it is the most natural beach that we can find. It isn't crowded with hotels and tourists and you can just relax in a peaceful environment. These are just a sampling of the photos that Jason put on his blog. We have a DVD of the complete photo shoot and plan on framing some of our favorites soon.

Our first location was at the fort. Of course, we incorporated Jeff's resonator into some of the pictures.




We then headed to a grassy sand dune that was between the fort and the beach.

Just before this picture was taken, I was poked by a sand spur that was stuck to Jeff's back.


We finished off the morning at the beach. I think these might be my favorites from the day.



This is my "I am woman, hear me roar" shot.

We had a great time with our photo shoot and now have these pictures of this amazing time in our lives. I look forward to Jason photographing our little boy the next time we are in Florida!

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! I'll have to look at your dvd when we're in town to remember all of the other photos. You guys look so beautiful. There will definitely be more Jason Angelini shots in our boys' future! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! I hope that you're feeling good and staying calm!!

    ReplyDelete