Friday, March 26, 2010

Hoping to meet our Little Dude soon!!

With our due date in less than a week, I thought I should post some ultrasound pictures of our baby. We have been very busy preparing the house and getting ready for his arrival. I've been amazed at the amount of work that Jeff has been putting into our house...painting, carpeting, repairing, etc. (I'll post pictures of all of our baby related projects soon.)

These pictures were all taken on November 17, when I was 20 weeks pregnant.

The classic baby profile picture.

Here he is waving at us.

We got to see his feet too, but they didn't give us a copy of that picture. I thought his feet looked exactly like Jeff's hobbit feet. I guess we'll get to see them in person soon!

Sucking his thumb.

Here's my favorite. He's looking at us!

The whole ultrasound session was really cool! It was like an anatomy lesson. We got to see all four chambers of the heart pumping and saw both hemisphere's of the brain. The technician kept pointing out other organs too, but they were hard for me to tell what they were. They just looked like different blobs of grey. I'm looking forward to seeing what he looks like in the outside world. Just a few more days!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, time has flown! I can't believe your due date is in less than a week. It will be so wonderful to meet the little guy in a month, and I know Jax will have so much fun saying "baby" over and over, pointing at his cousin. He loves babies, and we can't to meet this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited and counting down the days until we come to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete