Monday, August 9, 2010

The Incredible Growing Boy!!

I have been taking a weekly picture of Leif ever since his second week. For size comparison, I include Cholly in each picture. (Cholly was my first toy, given to me by my Aunt Diane.) Leif is 18 weeks old today. He is getting really big!! At his two month appointment, on June 11, he weighed 15 pounds 3 ounces and was 25 inches long. His four month appointment was this past Thursday and he was 18 pounds and 26 inches long.

Leif 2 weeks old


Leif 3 weeks old


Leif 4 weeks old


Leif 5 weeks old (Day after my first Mother's Day)


Leif 6 weeks old


Leif 7 weeks old


Leif 8 weeks old


Leif 9 weeks old


Leif 10 weeks old


Leif 11 weeks old


Leif 12 weeks old


Leif 13 weeks old


Leif 14 weeks old


Leif 15 weeks old


Leif 16 weeks old


Leif 17 weeks old

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are comparing his size to Cholly. You can really see how huge he is getting! He looks like such a fun-loving little guy. I hope it works out for you guys to come visit for my defense next month! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete